Golfwurx designs, engineers and manufacturers golf systems to enhance the player and course experience. Started by a group of aerospace engineers that love golf, Golfwurx joins hardware and software in a unique and disruptive way to make golf more exciting, more fun, and faster play leaving more time for family and friends. Our system offers a different way to golf.
Golfwurx draws inspiration from our sister companies InspecTech Aero Service, Inc. and iCabin, Aerospace manufacturing companies that makes really cool products for the Corporate Jet Market. Faced with the necessity of social distancing, Golfwurx engineered a single-person three wheeler that is faster, more comfortable, and more enjoyable to drive than conventional two-passenger golf carts. Single-player S6 are stable and speed up the game, as well as their smaller masses reducing wear and tear on the course. We added performance features like a 2000W motor for more torque, electronic parking brake for your safety, and a high capacity Li-ion battery that is user swappable on the go. Fun features include comfort seating, USB port, Bluetooth stereo speakers and programmable LED lighting. Golfwurx lets you drive differently.
What makes Golfwurx unique is its course management app, iCart CMS™. Each S6 comes equipped with a high-res IP68 weatherproof android tablet, which when paired with the App connects the player to their media, their team and the course. The app allows the player to join a tournament, order food and beverages, and reserve tee times or a table in the clubhouse, from anywhere on or off the course. Course managers will realize greater utilization of the course from faster pace of play, increased revenue in food and beverage sales, and lower labor cost from the greater reliability of the Golfwurx system. Golfwurx can provide a risk-free, low-cost option to set up the Golfwurx system to any qualified course.
Golfwurx introduces a new offering for all golf courses seeking alternate routes to restore revenue during Covid-19 Social Distancing Procedures, which will be in place for some time. This neoteric technology can help future-proof your course and add significant revenue.
• Increase revenue for your course
• Much longer battery life. Two rounds on a single charge or hot swap batteries and never down the cart.
• New, novel, and fun.
• Increase speed of play
• Social Distancing, single rider carts.
• Reduce germs / contamination.
• Faster pace of play
• Offers an outdoor experience to people tired of being cooped up inside.
• Exercise, family enjoyment.
• Good for mental health.
REDEFINE YOUR GOLF COURSE
Add value to your course while enhancing the player experience through the Golfwurx iCart.
Golfwurx presents: s6 EV
Forward and Reverse
Low profile LCD speedometer
Rear storage basket
LED halo headlight
10" aluminum wheels
Custom comfort seat
One button start function
Bluetooth speaker system
Full Course Management System
30 different color body panels
Cooler holds 12 pack
Dual independent coil over
Dimensions: 78 x 30 x 41"
Wheel: 10" Aluminum wheel
Weight: 175 lbs.
Max Capacity: 440 lbs.
Motor: 2000 w
Battery: 20 ah
Charging Time: 5 hour charge time
Run Time: 36 holes on one charge
Range: 40 miles
Speed: 3 speed controller - golf course use programmed at 15 mph
• Our s6 EV is classified as a Type 2 E-Bike
• Does NOT require a VIN
• TYPE 2 E-Bike: Throttle Only, is an e-bike equipped with a motor controlled by a throttle. On these electrics, it is not pedal assist. When you want power, just crank the throttle and away you go.
• Pedal Operated: No
• Max Speed: 20mph
• Driver’s License: No
• License Plate: No
States legal to ride E-Bikes
• Twenty-six states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming